3.15.2011

BANANA


This shoot just screams summer and quite frankly it's making me mad cause it's so cold here! Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shoot to death and I think this might be one of Benny Horne's (the photographer) best. Victoire Mac-Dauxerre looks wickedly amazing and stunning in every shot. There is so much movement and flow in this shoot, which makes it truly beautiful.

Clothing from the likes of D&G, Thakoon, and Lanvin.
Hair: Shin Arima  Makeup: Darlene Jacobs
Wonderland March 2011
Photographed by: Benny Horne
photos via. fashiongonerogue

xx

7 comments:

Una said...

beautiful pictures! I love the strong colors on the dresses!

Rachel said...

Beautiful compositions; the dress shapes and colors are incredible. :o

Nicole✗✗ said...

These are beautiful pictures! I love how the fabrics flow.

Victoria said...

This shoot is beautiful!
It's making me mad too because its snowing where I stay! Haha
Really nice blog :)

LizAnn said...

Oh my gosh, these dresses are amazing! The colors are amazing, the textures are so pretty, and they are so fun on all these women! Absolute love!

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.ShopVPV.com

Anonymous said...

wow, these photographs are so beautiful and full of movement! Gorgeous!

Catherine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this editorial!!!

Search

Popular Posts