I know what it's like to have that super special evening event or awesome beach vacation with the burden of trying to find an outfit that you actually like. Finding a bathing suit or a special dress can be a living hell sometimes as nothing looks just right. I don't want you guys to settle for something you don't like and I want to motivate you to get that floral bustier string bikini! It's a workout by Dale Dupree that I thought would be an awesome way to tone, shed a few pounds, and look hot for Spring Break or any upcoming formal event! I also added just a few workout options to it as well as a few tips. You just have to stick with this 21 day program and pick up from where you left off if you missed a day. You can get toned and look incredibly fit from the comfort of your bedroom and you don't have to spend a dime on any gym membership. All you need is the motivation and willingness to get fit and I will be there for you every step of the way! You're probably thinking.....don't you only do fashion posts? Well.....I used to do a lot more health-related posts that I'm beginning to pick up on again! I'm now going to be posting a lot more on health, fitness, food, makeup, and all sorts of different things. If any of you have any suggestions or questions, leave a comment below and I will respond asap!
What you'll need: A workout mat, a bottle of water, jump rope, 4 lb. weights (optional)
Days 1, 2, 7, 12,17,18, 20 (one minute break in between each exercise)
Always begin with stretching for 5 minutes before ANY workout!
- Jumping jacks OR jump-rope (two minutes)
- Running in place (two minutes)
- Calf raises- Standing with feet shoulder width apart, go up and down on tip toes (one minute)
- Jumps-Jump up and down as high as you can, landing on your toes without your heels ever touching the ground (three minutes)
- Push ups- Either standard or modified on the knees (one minute)
- Butt kicks-Jogging in place while making the heel touch your butt (two minutes)
- Sit ups (one minute)
Dont' forget to stretch again, to help soreness and prevent injury!!
- Shadow Box- Throw punches like a boxer (three minutes)
- Jumps (three minutes)
- Push ups (one minute)
- With knees shoulder width apart go down as far as you can go and stand back up (two minutes)
- Jumping Jacks (300 total taking however long it takes) OR Jump rope (5 minutes)
- Knee highs-Running in place bringing the knees up as high as possible (three minutes)
- 100 Jumping jacks
- 20 Push ups
- 20 Squats
- Calf Raises (one minute)
Now along with this exercise, try eating a little more healthier than you normally would have but by no means does that mean starve. When I say healthy, I mean healthier foods such as fruits and vegetables, lean meats, fish, and whole grains. You may still indulge in what you love best (chocolate, ice cream, etc.), just keep your foods in moderation and stay away from highly processed foods or foods with a lot of excess sugar. Drink fruit juice (my favorite is the Naked brand), or even make your own smoothies, they are so delicious after a hard workout! And don't forget to stretch, drink a lot of water, and eat protein after your workouts.
Keep a photo of a dress you really want or cut out a picture of someone really fit that you look up to. Seeing that picture everyday can boost your motivation to continue exercising and feel good. Also, if you need to skip a day, go ahead! It's good to rest in between exercise days so your muscles can adjust, just pick up from where you left off, don't skip workouts!
I also found these workout videos based on what kind of dress you want on Seventeen! Click here!
love you all!
Good luck and Happy ALMOST Spring :)