3.19.2011

Princesse of The Island


 Modeling for the lovely lingerie and swimwear brand, Princesse Tam Tam, Marloes Horst looks exceptionally beautiful. First off, the setting is just stunning. They picked the perfect time to shoot as there is just the right amount of sunlight in the photos. I also love the fact that she's not terribly thin and she has curves. She is by far one of the most stunning models and I'm hoping to see her in more upcoming editorials or lookbooks! I'm also in love with the swimsuits.....they're SO damn cute!

 LOVE the bathing suit in the second photo!

hmm....do I smell spring?
xx

8 comments:

losaway said...

love your blog, is great
so you have a new follower!
you can follow me if you like my blog :)
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

Rebelle Fleur said...

Love your blog! Mutual follow?

rebellefleur713.blogspot.com

Nicole✗✗ said...

She is so beautiful!! Love these photos!

Fashion Rehab said...

These are really hot pictures!!



Fashion Rehab

Katy said...

Not only do these inspire me to go swimsuit shopping but to also GET IN SHAPE! Ugh..

Your blog is divine. Hope you have a fabulous week!

[ Keep Calm & Blog On ]
www.pinkmascaraa.blogspot.com xo

Lily F. said...

wow she's so pretty! I love the last swimsuit the most!! xoxo

Isabel Spectre said...

this is such a beautiful photoshoot!! I like the first one the best I think... eep. I wish I was on a warm beach..


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow the last picture is so fierce!

Search

Popular Posts