One of the biggest fashion trends for the summer of 2011 has to be the tribal-bohemian look! It's not everyone's exact favorite and it can be tricky to pull off, but it's probably one of the most popular trends that are emerging this summer. From bold-printed maxi dresses to loads of beaded jewelry, the tribal trend gives off a care-free fun vibe! Here are some of my tips for pulling of this trend!
- Find something flowy, loose and long, like a maxi-dress, maxi-skirt, harem pants, or tunic. These items are so popular this summer because they look great when paired with chunky shoes and accessories for a bohemian look!
- Explore different prints! Free People and Urban Outfitters among a few started bringing some really cute tribal-inspired clothing that have all different kinds of prints.
- When layering, go for something a little loose like a cardigan, sweater.
- When it comes to dressing bohemian and tribal inspired, accessories are the key. Dig your local thrift store or some other shops you may know and look for a vintage styled fedora or floppy hat. Not to mention, chunky wood beads, feather earings, head scarves, natural-looking stone rings, and earthy looking accesories.
- Brown (or any other neutral color) leather always looks great with a bohemian look whether it be in a belt, purse, or shoes!
- Wedges with tribal printed heels, sandals, clogs, and woven leather flats all look great for a tribal-inspired outfit.
- Don't be afraid to experiment and definitely have pairing certain things you normally wouldn't have before!