8.13.2011

the good girl

Model: Gisele Bundchen
 Photographer: Emma Summerton
Publication: Pre-fall 2011 issue for i.D Magazine
Stylist: Edward Enninful

I love this shoot so much because I really did miss Gisele for so long! She is definitely known for commercial work with Victoria's Secret, but her editorial work is still just as good, in my opinion. This shoot just screams fun and plays on a school-girl vibe in a classical way. I love the style of photography in the black and white photos, however I wish there were still more colorful ones.
The colors don't necessarily scream fall nor summer, which is why I think they're the perfect pre-fall
 palette, not to mention styling. 

Hopefully Gisele does more shoots like this because I just think it's so fun and different than what she normally does!
what do you guys think?

xx

1 comment:

Gemini Tauberge said...

great editorial, love Gisele!

Search

Popular Posts