8.20.2011

Model of the Moment: Grace Small


One of the newest Aussie models to hit the stage, Grace Small, is one of my favorites at the moment! Just at 5.7', the green-eyed beauty made her way onto the covers of RUSSH Magazine, BOX Magazine, Woman Perth, and ES Magazine. The stunner has also done a bunch of advertisements for Joveeba , Pierucci , Seduce , Selfridges, and Witchery, not to mention strutting the catwalk for Josh Goot and Nicola Finetti. I actually find her shortness (compared to other models) to be quite charming and one of her attributes that I hope make her popular. She seems so fun, energetic, and very edgy, which I hope gets her very far!


xx

2 comments:

StyleCandy said...

SHE. IS. GORGEOUS. and grace is my middle name! i love that she's only 5'7, it makes her that much cooler.
i love your blog to death.

http://mystylecandy.blogspot.com/

Tatiana said...

Love her! She's fab, I couldn't even tell she was only 5'7!
Tatiana and the Deathly Fashion

Search

Popular Posts