11.13.2011

Monthly Favorites!

(photos: mine)

I know...I have a crinkly bed!
But I've been wanting to make a post on my favorite items of the moment/month, just because I haven't done one in a while! As you probably know already, I've been loving the new aztec print trend for this fall and winter, so I picked up this warm aztec printed shawl/scarf, which caught my eye at a local forever21, that I'm so ecstatic to layer with. This coupled with some major winter dryness prevention; I took the liberty of getting a good lip-blam (EOS in Summerfruit) and daily moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel) in advance.  On my eyes, I've been pairing these lovely charcoal, gray, and black shades out of a $5 Maybelline Shadow Quad. And then my two life-savers (figuratively and literally): the Iphone 4S and my Albuterol Inhaler. The inhaler has been working wonders for me since my asthma tends to act up when the weather drastically changes, so quite a nerdy monthly faves item, but a true necessity! I must say that I think I made a pretty good decision making the switch from blackberry to iphone...I feel as though everything is more organized and it almost feels like a mini-planner book. But on the topic of planners, I was on the search for a month planner and I checked out tjmaxx, which I must say has a really good selection of stationary, books, and home-goods. And while I was looking, I stumbled upon a nifty thrifty 500 page book full of The Sartorialist's street-style candids. I was taken aback since it was a tjmaxx, but I quickly put it in my basket and was squealing of joy on the inside. There is a difference in feelings when you have an entire book of looks rather than just flipping through a blog archive. Just like the blog, it is just chock full of inspiration and I know I'm going to be flipping through it on those days when "I have nothing to wear!"
how are my bloggers doing? what are some of your monthy faves?

xoxo

3 comments:

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Great items :)) xx

.sabo skirt. said...

Yeah! This post is pretty wonderful!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
♥BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? said...

Oh i am in LOVE with your scarf/shawl it looks so beautiful and the perfect pattern too!

Search

Popular Posts