11.13.2011

SUSIE BUBBLE: Style Goddess!

Photos via. Style Bubble


where do I even begin??
I can't even put into words how much Susie from StyleBubble inspires me. Besides writing for Elle, The Daily Rubbish and Dazed Digital, if that isn't enough, her sense of style is simply unique in that I cannot put a name to it. I think its safe to say that there are many bloggers out there with very distinct, but awesome senses of style; whether it be edgy, bohemian, feminine, etc. But, Susie is almost like a chameleon as she puts on an eclectic sense of style. What I admire the most is her fearlessness with mixing prints, textures, and colors, while managing to look totally perfect (in an effortless kind of way). 
and that cute-as-hell fringe and top-bun; I want to learn how to do that!

xoxo

10 comments:

Disturbed Style said...

Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

Raya said...

I don't know how she always mix nad matches such amazing combos! just lovely!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love. Her. x hivenn

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, she is absolutely amazing! I just love her style! That Phillip Lim bag in the last pic is to die for! Great blog, I am now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Love,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Don't Think Twice said...

I really love this girl...so original:)

xx, Rachel <3<3

Veronica Popoiacu said...

inspirational post

LOVE JOICE said...

you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

The Dainty Doll's House said...

She's precious!! x

Giovana said...

Heey!
I'm here to invite you to visit http://tomaraquecaiaagora.blogspot.com/ and see our most recently post about the color blocking trend.
XOXO
@blogTQCA

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

she's so quirky and edgy, love how she dares to mix so many patterns and styles! looks great on her!

Search

Popular Posts