12.11.2011

Annabelle Wallis

Photos via. bullettmedia

Photographer: Nadya Wasylko
Stylist : Evren Catlin
Hair: Domingo @ Jed Root
Makeup: Jen Miles
Photographer’s Assistant: Amelia Coffaro
Stylist’s Assistant: Alexandra Weiner

ABC's 'Pan Am' star, Annabelle Wallis, was recently featured in a "pajama-rama" inspired editorial in Bullett Magazine. I love the fact that Annabelle doesn't force it and knows exactly what to do in front of a camera with the simplest of expressions. I love the easiness and casualness of the top-bun; I always seem to go for those when I'm having a bad hair day. But most importantly, the styling is exceptional and has this 70s retro pajama feel. Love the variety of different prints and mixing of pastel blues, corals, and pinks. 

...and wow to the Chloe sweater and pant set in the last photo...it looks so comfy!
xoxo

4 comments:

kira said...

Love the styling! That stylist is amazing

Natasha said...

I am ALL over that last photo.

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love the style! I'm loving the last look.


www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

Fabliha said...

I love the combination of all the different patterns!

xx

INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

Search

Popular Posts