2.18.2012

Pastel Punk



Publication: Cover Magazine February 2012
Photographer: Rasmus Skousen
Styling: Emelie Johansson
Hair: Mette Thorsgaard
Makeup: Trine Skjøth
Models: Amber Anderson & Caroline Corinth

Cover's new February spread is possibly the perfect spring-time reminder, besides ground-hogs day. I love the mix of florals, pastels, and neons especially because they don't over-power the classic and simple silhouettes. As for the lightweight 'holey' knits, I think they're perfect for springtime with a pair of shorts or even over a bright pastel/neon swimsuit. I can't get enough of this editorial as it just makes me so excited for the weather to warm up! That- and Caroline has been on my model radar lately. 

xx

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Sooo pretty, I love the floral pants with the jean jacket and the pastel sweaters :)

Deadly Inlove said...

Nice pictures, somehow yellowish background creates impresion of pictures in vintage magazine.Neclace in first piture is awesome <3


http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

Search

Popular Posts