5.07.2012

Current Obsessions!!

1. Instagram: I never thought I'd ever be truly obsessed with an app, as I tend to delete apps from boredom, but Instagram has been slowly replacing iphoto lately. First off, it's free, and who doesn't like that. But what really has got me loving it is the retro-y vintage flair that it gives my photos, with quite little effort. I hope my canon isn't feeling too left out!
2. The XX's album, XX. Listen for yourself!
3. Mint Julep Facial Masque: A recent CVS buy that has me seriously raving. I can't get over how refreshing and smooth it makes my skin feel. Whenever I use it, it makes me feel as though I'm giving myself a spa-day. All I need is a hot cup of tea, bubble bath, and book to go along with it.
4. Burt'z Bees Lip Balm in Acai Berry: This is perhaps one of my all-time favorite lip products. When it comes down to hair-care, makeup, and skin-care, I really try to look for products that have safe ingredients, and by safe I mean without all that chemical gunk.  Burts Bees has some really awesome, natural products that feel like they're doing the job. I would always find myself constantly reapplying chapstick or other lip-balms with petroleum in them as they made my lips even dryer!! I love the smell, taste, and consistency of the Burs Bees lip-balm though and I can't recommend it enough.
5. Wheaties Cereal: This may seem like an odd one, but yes, I do love cereal, especially because most of them are fortified with unattainable vitamins, like Iron (come on, who eats liver anyways). I like Wheaties though because it still is crunchy and has a slight sweetness to it that tastes great with some fresh strawberries or bananas. I am all for healthy eating and whatnot, but I have to be honest and bland cereal is a real no-no! I think Wheaties has that balance of nutrition and good taste.
6. Metal Choker Necklaces: I don't know exactly when this whole trend started, but I'm seriously loving it. They can make any simple outfit super edgy, but they're still very modern and sleek! Have been on the lookout for the perfect rose-gold one!
7. Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner: This eyeliner trio is probably one of the best things I've come across at the drugstore. They have different trios based on eye-color, but I picked out the one for brown eyes, which comes with purple, black and brown. They are attached together and they come with this little cute brush (although I use a different brush) and it's just a great deal overall. For the price of one Mac gel pot (I think even less), you could get three different colors, which is just awesome.
8. Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude: I can't get enough of this lipstick. So creamy, glides on perfectly, looks great for everyday, and is super cheap! Be on the lookout for drugstore deals, I had a buy-one-get-one-free deal at CVS and I snagged one in the Raspberry color as well!

what are your favorites of the month? do share in the comments below!!

1 comment:

MissPlayground said...

love the burt's bees products, especially the lip balms! xx

Search

Popular Posts