5.12.2012

Inspiration: Creative Workplaces


Tumblr

This week, after stumbling upon the DIY blog, A Pair and A Spare, I decided to get back into doing things myself, and posting more DIY tutorials. I'm hoping to gather a bunch of spray paint (neon of course), studs, and spikes and recreate some of the awesome ideas on Geneva's blog and come up with some of my own! For now though, I decided to make a post chock full of inspirational workplaces (hopefully I can have one of my own someday). I'm hoping to go through some of these inspirational interior decor photographs and gather some ideas for my new DIY projects, and I hope some of you get ideas as well! I must admit though, the Eiffel-tower view office may be a tad hard to recreate, but a girl can dream, right? 

Don't worry, I have some tricks up my sleeve!

xx

10 comments:

Twins said...

So nice inspiration!! I pins few of your pictures!!
Love it, thanks to share it with us xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Anne-Claire Poupon said...

Thank you but in France the mother's day is in June :)
You've got a lovely blog!!
Thank you for your sweet comment!

Take care :)

Catita said...

great inspiration here! Would love that transparent chair with the new MAC laptop ;)
xoxo
Catita

milana2078 said...

Thank you for your wonderful comment! Very inspiring! I love the clean, white color!





http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

Arden said...

True interior goodness right here, I would give anything for that Paris office. xx

Lauren said...

What a dreamy work space! Love these photos! xo

-Lauren

http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

M said...

Gorgeous... This really makes me wanna redecorate! :):)
nice blog!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

i´m happy with your blog. Come to check out mine.

Timeless is more said...

i really like interior's that style!

Hope you can check my latest outfit post and tell me your opinion! :D

www.timelessismore.com

Valeria said...

Great blog!!! Follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin???
xoxo from rome

www.rockandfrock.com

Search

Popular Posts