6.25.2012

SUMMER.

Photos via. chicgarden
Finally. Summertime. 

It's that time of the year most people have been waiting for, so they can slip off their sandals, pick up a good read, and lay out in the blazing sun. But more than that, it's a time of the year where you should have no excuses and just do what you love, what you enjoy, and what you've always wanted to do. I feel as though this time of the year is when I actually start my new-years resolution as it is truly where a new beginning always emerges. 

As for this summer I think I'm going to catch up on some of the things I missed for a while; movies I've always wanted to watch, song's I've never gotten around to listening to, shows I've never gotten into, and books that have been collecting dust. 

 here's part of my summer relax playlist:

 Every Single Night- Fiona Apple
Put Your Records On- Corrine Bailey Rae
Sexy Boy- Air
Black Hell- Danzig
Heart of Chambers- Beach House
Timebomb- Beck
Here We Go- Beldina
Sunshine - Matisyahu

what are your summer plans?

xx

2 comments:

Hannah said...

summer love!

Anonymous said...

nice photos! i love summer!

Search

Popular Posts