7.25.2012

Delicious Arm Candy

I never truly was one to stack up a bunch of bracelets, bangles, and watches on my wrists. Even if I  tried to sport a bunch of bracelets they'd be clacking all day and I'd be fussing with them until a point where I took them off. I often become so aware of the fact that there is something on my wrist that I must free myself of the tugging feeling on my skin. Trust me, I'm like this even with hair ties. However, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate those who actually wear a set of arm candy and take the time to create a unique stack of beautiful gems, studs, pearls...you get the idea. I can't help but admire those who pair completely different pieces together in a way that is complementary. 

I think it really says something about someone's own personal taste or fashion sense when you look down at their wrist; whether it be a bunch of kooky charm bracelets or tribal bangles.

So have fun when creating your arm candy! I take a look at these photos for some inspiration! If you're like me, who can't last an hour with a few bracelets on, try something less fussy: a necklace, earrings maybe?

xx

5 comments:

mes bijoux said...

I looove to stack up a lot of bracelets! Maybe it is because I make them ;-)
kisses from Barcelona!

Savannah Marie said...

I have the biggest weakness for bracelets, especially bangles! My collection is growing out of control!

Cheers,
Savannah Marie
everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

Savannah Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tatiana and the Deathly Fashion said...

I totally agree with you that arm candy reflects one's style! I would love to have a party on my arm if only I could pull out some extra cash for a bangle set and cuff here and there! I think I can last with them all around my arms. Maybe some cool hair pins and studs will be a cool look for you! :)

E said...

very nice pictures :) very nice accessory inspiration.

<3 Emi

www.silverandlemon.com

Search

Popular Posts