7.27.2012

Want Wildfox?

Even though I've always tried to stray away from printed t-shirts and baggy raglans, I really must admit that Wildfox Couture has some really adorable stuff. After looking at their fun campaigns (my favorite was the one where the love potion sweater came out *drools*) I can't help but want to just buy everything from their store. However, there stuff can really be pricey. 

The other day I was browsing at a Forever 21, when I came across this white sweater with a giant neon pink heart plastered over the front (see photo above). And I couldn't help but think..."wow this really reminds me of something you'd see in a Wildfox ad." So, I bought it. And I must say the $18 price was well worth it. I love the really super-soft material it has and I can't wait to wear it during the colder months. My only concern is how it might get washed..I'm worried once I wash it that it will be covered in little lint dots. And it would be a bit cuter if it was off-the shoulder...but who can argue with the price.

I guess what I really wanted to mention was that you don't have to spend loads of money to find cute clothes similar to the Wildfox Couture brand. If you're trying to find some dupes, head off to Forever21, Delia's, and maybe even Charlotte Russe. A lot of times, these stores that appeal to a teenage demographic tend to make more graphic tees and trendy sweaters that look like Wildfox items. And if you're looking for the real thing but at a discounted price, try ebay!

Hope this helps!

xoxo

No comments:

Search

Popular Posts