8.26.2012

ASOS SS12-Goodbye Summer!


I'm not quite sure why I've never seen this collection before. Maybe I was busy idolizing Wildfox or Nastygal's lookbooks, but once I came across these photos of gorgeous, vibrant, colorful racks of clothing, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were from ASOS. I love all the mixed prints, embellishments, and amazing colors. The sad fact of the matter is that summer is slowly closing to an end and I will probably never look at my bright pastels, corals, and sunny yellows any longer. 

I do however hope to see more beautiful pieces come from ASOS. I can probably be rest assured that the winter/fall lookbook would be just as good, if not better than the summer's. And here's a bit of a taste of the ASOS AW12 lookbook. After seeing it, I think I may be quite ready to start pulling my boots on.

Anyways...this is my farewell to summer! You were good to me! I will miss you!


xoxo

4 comments:

Sophie said...

i wish i'd seen the first dress in the last picture, it's stunning! thanks for your comment :-) xxx

http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

Perpetuity said...

I love asos, I just bought their isabela marant wedge sneakers and they are great!

LilyKG said...

you're right, i don't see how i missed this, the clothes look beautiful
LILYKG
http://www.untangleyourspangle.blogspot.com

miss k said...

loving all of these colours, they make me feel a little better that summer is over.

Particularly love that pink dress with the 3D flowers.

x

Search

Popular Posts