8.31.2012

Blogger of the Moment (again): Angelica Blick

Photos via. Angelica Blick

Angelica Blick is amazing. I don't know if it's the fact that she can pull off every lip-shade or he fact that she can wear anything and still look effortless, but nonetheless she is still amazing. This is why I award her (once again) with blogger of the moment! I can honestly scroll through her page for hours on end without ever getting bored. I physically have to pull myself away to actually get work done.

I mean, how many people do you know that could pull off a spikey bra during the day?

xx

2 comments:

Michelle Jiafang said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

Fabrizia said...

Such a lovely post: I like these pictures so much, she's amazing!!!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

Search

Popular Posts