9.03.2012

A Simple OOTD.

Photos: My own!
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M 
Purse: Tory Burch 
Bralette: Emporio Armani 
Perfume: Burberry Weekend (1 FL Oz.)

I've recently have been trying to tone down my outfits....I think it might have something to do with the temperature that's slowly dropping. Boy, do I love fall. However, instead of wearing bright colors and style-to-death looks, I've been making more use of my wow-shoes (these lacy-spiky flats in particular), you know, those crazy shoes that can make a simple look incredibly put together. 

The basics in this outfit are from Forever 21 and H&M. I can always count on those two shops to always find some great jeans and sweaters that are cheap, but can be worn dozens of times. The Armani bralette and Burberry perfume on the other hand, were both spur of the moment deals that I found. And I must admit that Loehmann's really, truly rocks. They were having a 90% off labor day sale so I was pretty excited when I found this gorgeous bra for $15 and long-time favorite perfume for $25! And to top it all off, they were handing out '10% off your entire purchase' coupons. But make sure to always read the fine print ladies! It only applied to sale items and it excluded certain things like the perfume!

Anyways, I'm happy with my purchases and I can't wait to start using the perfume! It has such a lovely,   sophisticated scent, but it's not grandma-ish... and it even lasts through a hardcore cardio-workout! 

Hope you all have a fantastic labor-day!

xx

2 comments:

The Garage Starlets said...

Great outfit.

http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

Caitie Schlisserman said...

such a great - and comfy looking outfit!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Search

Popular Posts