12.28.2012

SEA TO SEA

I've been longing for the sun recently, and not just because my hands have been getting extremely dry or because I'm as pasty as tooth-ache ointment...but more-so for the fact that New York is just SO cold. Don't get me wrong, I love sipping my hot chocolate and getting all snuggly warm in some, chunky, woolen knits while snow flurries can be seen from the window, but I just need some sun at the moment. So in an attempt to pretend that I'm on some paradise of an island, I compiled a few resort-y photos for inspiration and some outfits to go along with it. And what the heck, I guess I'll put some relaxing music as well. Cheers. 

xx

9 comments:

Miśka Grabowska said...

Hey...
Amazing blog. Lovely. I follow your blog.!
You can follow my blog, if you want.

http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

Gavriela said...

Xoxo you are so right! Wool jumpers and hot coffees are always a good idea but nothing compares to summer paradise!
Love the blog.

http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

omg! in love with the pictures!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Elfena said...

Lovely pics! I like your blog. What about following each other?

Blondy Trendy said...

Great pics and great blog. I follow you! :)

Kisses.

Gigi.T said...

great photos! lovely inspirations! :)

I would appreciate if you visit me too! :)
http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
xx♥

Danika said...

I love the post Im waiting for summer :( !! Visit urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Nice post

xx Mounia

Coline Chavaroche said...

Amazing pics

New post on :
Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline.

Search

Popular Posts