1.26.2013

MY FINAL EULOGY TO BLACK

3.1 Phillip Lim Sweater
Browns Charlotte Olympia Heels
Braun Square Digital Watch
Montblanc Meisterstuck Platinum-Plated Pen
Voodoo Small Candle
Leuchtturm1917 Faux Leather Diary
Jil Sander Leather Bag
Have you ever had a phase where all you wore or bought was black? 

I feel like everyone has gone through a phase like this at some point or another, but I very recently took note of my addiction to the color (or for better words-lack of color). When I was packing for California, I noticed that almost every item that I'd place in my suit-case was in fact black. I don't know if it's the dreary, cold, weather, which has me wanting to roll up into a dark cocoon or the fact that it's just such an easy color to pair other things with. Either way, I need some color going on in my life, whether it be a deep purple, burgundy, forest green...the list can go on and on. 

Thus, I give to you a final eulogy to black in hopes of getting it out of my system (who am I kidding...this just makes me wan't to wear it more). Almost like a New Years Fashion resolution if you will, just a couple weeks late. I'd like to call this one of my many "bad" fashion habits (air quotes for the sake of it being only partially bad hehe). I guess besides for my dark garb, another "bad" fashion habit would be taking the strong opinions of others too much to heart when dressing. I dress how I want *in Victoria's voice from Maury*.

Do you have a a "bad" fashion habit? 

xx

3 comments:

Milex said...

I think I like everything about your fashion taste

Becky said...

these things are great!!

Love,
The Fashion Nerd

carelessly cut said...

I never once thought I'd want a pair of heels like that but I find myself being drawn to them lately!

Rosie x

Search

Popular Posts