2.09.2013

ALL HARNESSED UP AT PRABAL GURUNG

Parabal Gurung Fall 2013

Does anyone else think of Game of Thrones when they see this collection? Or am I just little bit excited that the new season is coming?

One thing about this collection that I really appreciate is the fact that it's such a mix between edginess and femininity. Even though you have all the leather harnesses and army-green to toughen it up, PG still stuck with skinny pants and peplum shapes that accentuate the female figure. At one point, we even see a mix of tribal and army green silk melded together into a gorgeous, feminine, cocktail dress! I love the color scheme, the overall Game of Thrones vibe, and the minimal makeup. 

To see a bit more of the harness trend click here!

What do you think of this collection?

xx

7 comments:

Pretty Staggering Things said...

I love this mix of feminity and army green! The models in black are gorgeous as well! My absolutely favorite model is in white dress!

sara l said...

this is lovely!

Leah said...

can we just stop for a second to realise just how amazinnggg your blogis? I've never known so much fashion knowledge, presented in such a brilliant way before. As lamo as this might sound 'it's so bloomin' coolll' excuse me while i go be a little bit awestruck for a while! c; I'm a new follower, and you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

Tata, Leah xo

Motive to be Pretty said...

Great collection, great blog.Do u like follow each other? Let me know. kisses

Rosie said...

I love this collection. I'm absolutely in love with that green army colour!

Love from the Netherlands!

xo Rosie

samecookiesdifferent said...

this collection is amazing
xx
Much LVE :)
http://samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.de/

The Sunny List said...

This is really nice. But, it don't like those sandal/boots.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know! xo.

www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com

Search

Popular Posts