2.08.2013

GIRLS, GOAT CHEESE, AND GORILLAZ

Yes. Alliteration Fridays are back.
What I've been wearing: Ever since NY has gotten much colder (I say this as it's hailing outside my window), I've definitely been layering more. My gray, woolen H&M circle scarf salvages my hair in heavy winds while my Target touch-screen gloves manages to keep my fingers from turning purple when a text comes along. I also love my new 1 Madison Leather Sleeved Trench- it's sophisticated and functional, yet forgiving size-wise as opposed to many european-cut jackets. 

What I've been listening to?
Arctic Monkeys- Secret Door
Caribou- Odessa
Clare Maguire- Ain't Nobody (Breakage Remix)
CocoRosie- Werewolf
The Cribs- The Realist
Daft Punk- Digital Love
Deadmau5- The Veldt
Digitalism- Echoes (Siriusmo Remix)
Feed Me- Strange Behaviour (feat. Tasha Baxter)
Gorillaz- Kids with Guns
Joe Dassin- Les Champs-Élysées
The Kills- Cheap & Cheerful (SebastiAn Remix)
Of Montreal- Gronlandic Edit
Tokyo Police Club- First Date Kit
The XX- Angels

What TV shows I've been loving/watching: By far, Girls, has been a big favorite of mine. I'm sure many would have to agree, that it's just an awesome show (while others, not so much)! Besides the fact that it's set in New York city, I find it to be very real, relatable and well written. Lena Dunham is so witty! I also love Wheel of Fortune. Yelling possible letters at the screen never gets old. Neither does Pat Sajak (literally, what does he do to his hair).

What makeup I've been wearing: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Shell, Essie Nail Varnish in Swept Me off My Feet,   Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Berry Nude, Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack.

What I've been ordering at the Coffee Shop (love this one): A medium-sized Latte with Cinnamon (can't get enough of that froth!)

New Things I've tried this Month: A Black & White film photography class, Trader Joe's Blueberry Goat Cheese (my life is forever changed), and Fifty Shades of Gray (I know...kind of late getting on that bandwagon-let's just say it's interesting).

Stay safe in the snow! Have a great weekend!

xx

1 comment:

Bernadeth G. said...

Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Search

Popular Posts