3.02.2013

Model of the Moment: CATHERINE MCNEIL


Somewhat of a cross between Erin Wasson and Natalie Portman, Catherine McNeil has finally made a comeback and she's been rocking it for the past two seasons. I've never heard of her before, yet after I saw photos from Paul Smith's Fall 2013 show, I was immediately drawn to the final look with the shining, metallic red pants and I immediately looked up the model. I don't know if its the slicked back hair, ear tattoo, or cat-eye shape, but Miss Catherine has something about her that's super edgy and fierce. I mean, just look at her shoot with Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar. The fact that she could be standing two feet away from a puma (or whatever that is), and still look fiercer, is quite amazing. 

What are your thoughts on Catherine McNeil? Any other favorite 'models of the moment'?


xx

Shay

6 comments:

Vale ♥ said...

I love her, she is such a beauty !

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin

Denisa said...

I really like that pics. Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

t said...

Nice pics!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

MakiMaki Vintage said...

I didn't know if she could pull it together! But glad to see she has made it back in a major way. #teamCat

MakiMaki Vintage

Francesca Giusti said...

love her style and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
Kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

Nomadic D. said...

So gorgeous! And thanks for stopping by and commenting,

www.nomadicd.com

Search

Popular Posts